Good morning, and welcome to a Carim-iffic version of Bear Bites, your round-up of Bears news.
- In case you missed it last night, the Bears got their guy despite a flubbed traded. (Grizzly Detail)
- Bears got steal of the draft in Carimi. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Carimi was a good start, but now the rest of the work begins in the next five rounds of the draft and impending free agency. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears aren't the only team who got their guy. The Lions picked up defensive lineman Nick Fairley. He and Ndamukong Suh are a terrifying pair. (Detroit Free-Press)
- The failed trade was a "glitch" on the Bears part. Jerry Angelo apologized to the Ravens, but was happy that both teams got their men. (Chicago Tribune)
- Day Two could be the perfect opportunity for the Bears to take a defensive tackle. (ESPN Chicago)
- With the lockout lifted, barring any court interference, the Bears have scheduled their offseason activities. Rookie camp and voluntary workouts are in early May while mini-camp starts June 6. (Chicago Tribune)
- ZOMG! Check out the ring that Jay Cutler gave Kristin Cavallari. I thought that the players were supposed to be saving their money during the lockout ... ? (TMZ)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter all weekend through the next five rounds of the draft. It's a party!
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media