Groupon’s going public, and everyone would like to chime in on how it should be done – right down to Andrew Mason’s wardrobe.
Despite the widespread criticism of the company, not many individuals can say they brought a company public in three years.
Also included, an in-depth view of the roadshow that begins Monday.
- How the IPO should be done. (Crain’s)
- An in-depth roadshow schedule. (Wall Street Journal)
- …along with some tips on how not to go public. (Inc.)
- Groupon’s facing technical insolvency, according to a couple of grumpy old accountants. (CNBC)
- And some think its business model isn’t sustainable. (Forbes)
- Today’s Deal: $20 American Comfort-Cuisine Dinner for Two, Four or Six at Porkchop (Up to 52% Value)