Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Devin Hester worries that the workout has hurt the Bears offense more than other teams because they're still learning the complexities of the Mike Martz offense. (CBS Chicago)
- Hester also shared another video from his Father's Day visit to Willow Creek Church, where he aimed to inspire fathers. (Sports Buzz)
- Roberto Garza will be inducted into the Lone Star Conference Hall of Honor. (Corpus Christi Caller)
- Skip Bayless named Julius Peppers the top defender in the NFL. (Windy City Gridiron)
- This video doesn't star any Bears, but it's a funny look at the lockout via the good people at Funny or Die. (Shutdown Corner)