Several streets around Wrigley Field are closed to parking as the North Side prepares for the Chicago Cubs playoff games against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Cubs vs. Cardinals Game 3 will begin at 5:07 p.m. Monday, and Game 4 will begin at 3:37 p.m. Tuesday. Wrigley’s gates will open two hours prior to each game. Due to enhanced security measures for the games, officials advise fans to arrive early.
No parking will be allowed Monday and Tuesday on the following streets:
- Clark from Belmont to Irving Park Road;
- Sheffield from Belmont to Irving Park;
- Addison from Halsted to Southport;
- Racine from Grace to Belmont;
- Cornelia Avenue from Halsted to Sheffield;
- Wilton Avenue from Cornelia to Addison.
If your car is towed, call 311 for assistance.
The Cubs offer free remote parking at 3900 N. Rockwell St., just east of the Chicago River and accessed from Irving Park Road. The lot includes free shuttle service to and from Wrigley beginning three and a half hours before the first pitch until about one hour after the end of the game.