It's not "calendar-official" yet, but it sure feels like winter. Hibernating indoors during the colder months sounds like a great idea, but if you do, you'll miss out on so much going on around town.
- On the big screen, Agent 007 is back in "Quantum of Solace," the latest Bond movie starring Daniel Craig.
- In "Slumdog Millionaire," a poor teen from India hits the jackpot on a popular game show.
- Check out the latest indie flicks at Reeling27, the Chicago Lesbian and Gay International Film Festival playing at various venues throughout the city.
- Enjoy the holiday music and light displays at the annual "Symphony in Lights" at The Promenade Bolingbrook.
- From ballet to hip-hop, you're sure to find your groove at Athenaeum Theatre for "Dance Chicago," a showcase of more than 130 dance companies.
- At the Royal George Cabaret Theatre, a talented cast parodies some of your favorite Broadway classics in "Forbidden Broadway Dances with the Stars."
- Actor Jeffrey Donovan leads the way in "Don't Dress for Dinner," a comedy of errors playing at Royal George Theatre Main Stage.
- This weekend is your last chance to catch "Kafka on the Shore" at Steppenwolf.
- A murder mystery unfolds at Lookingglass Theatre in "The Brothers Karamazov."
- Funnyman Steve Trevino plays at Chicago Improv this weekend.
- And the always keeping-it-real Bill Cosby takes the stage at The Venue in Hammond, Indiana.
Have a great weekend, everyone!