Photo by kookybites
- By now, you know Washington Mutual was bought by JPMorgan Chase & Co. in the biggest bank failure in history. Here's a quick rundown of what WaMu customers can expect
- On Thursday, the FBI visited the Lane Bryant store where five women were killed in February.
- Steve Boone, an administrative assistant for former alderman Adrena Troutman, was convicted of fraud but acquitted of two other charges of taking bribes.
- Rick Telander takes a look at the current situation regarding the sale of the Cubs.
- An Illinois appellate court ruled on Friday that Governor Rod Balgojevich overstepped his bounds by expanding FamilyCare to include wealthier patients.
- The rose garden in Grant Park is getting an upgrade thanks to a $1.25 million donation from Tiffany & Co.
- Don't forget, the debate scheduled for tonight is on (8 p.m., various channels) but don't bother keeping score; it appears McCain has already won.
- Rock Music Quality vs. US Oil Production.
Copyright Chist - Chicagoist