From perfumes to Skechers, the Kardashian clan promotes a range of products. But don’t count on them shilling for the peanut industry anytime soon.
“He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face,” Kardashian wrote. “I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong.”
Kardashian went on to write she’d learned to “always follow my instincts and call 911.” She also criticized a “creepy” paparazzo for snapping video of the incident outside her so-Cal home.
It is unclear when Mason, who turns one Dec. 14, was released from the hospital. He was “doing fine,” Kardashian tweeted Monday.
"You have to test out new foods to see if they have any food allergies," Kim Kardashian said, E! News reported.