The latest financials about Groupon are confusing, to say the least.
Chicago’s darling business revealed details Wednesday that show members of the financial markets in a state of limbo. And as usual, everyone has an opinion.
- Some think Groupon’s future is bright, despite recent reveals about lagging profits. (Fast Company)
- Here’s a succinct look at the amended S-1 filing. (Wall Street Journal)
- Where is Groupon headed, really? (Benzinga)
- What does the chief data officer of Groupon do? It’s not easy. (USA Today)
- Today’s Deal: $32 Level-One Ticket to "Peter Pan" at the Chicago Tribune Freedom Center.