Groupon’s upcoming (rumored) IPO is not near the $25 billion (rumored) valuation.
Who didn’t suspect a bit of a discount? Discover why below.
Also, see why Groupon’s not attracting any fans among those with peanut allergies, and KGBDeals is gaining ground.
- A closer view into the smaller IPO valuation. (Wall Street Journal)\
- Groupon’s not gaining fans with its “peanut allergy” comment (admittedly amusing). (Technorati)
- Groupon and Android hook up, in a fab tech article with lots of cool adjectives. (Goodereader)
- Kgbdeals gains ground with NYC expansion. (Reuters)
- Today’s Deal: $15 Movie Night with Popcorn and Drinks for Two, Four, or Six at Pickwick Theater ($28 Value)