Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Marc Trestman, how the Bears will handle the safety position, and a top-selling jersey.
- Marc Trestman was a surprising and unorthodox hire. This means he's also a big question mark as Bears fans and media don't know what to expect. (Chicago Tribune)
- The players don't always agree with the Trestman's decisions, but he's known for explaining them so they understand them. Still, will this cause problems as the seasons wear on? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Major Wright and Chris Conte are the young anchors to the safety position. They bring stability after years of flux. (Chicago Tribune)
- Colin Kaepernick has the top-selling jersey in the NFL. Which Bear do you think is on the top 10 list? (CNBC)
- Training camp starts this week. What are the biggest issues facing the Bears and every NFC North team? (ESPN Chicago)