Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Matt Forte's happiness, Trestman's stamp on the minicamp and a Chicago guy who is happy to be home.
- Jay Cutler isn't the only Bear who will benefit from an improved offensive line. Matt Forte is excited to work with his new defenders. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears made a big splash when they signed tight end Martellus Bennett in free agency. But should they add another one? (ESPN Chicago)
- Minicamp will be very different for the Bears this year. It will have Marc Trestman's stamp on it. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Tom Zbikowski grew up a Bears fan. Now, he's exactly where he wants to be. (Chicago Tribune)
- Even with minicamp going, the Bears will continue to look at draft prospects. Zaviar Gooden from Missouri, the finest school in the land, will visit Chicago. (ESPN Chicago)
- Now that he's retired, former Bear Anthony Adams needs a new job. Perhaps cupcake waiter will work out for him. (Twitter)