Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on expectations for Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall's health and what the players think of their new special teams' coordinator.
- Since he's come to Chicago, we've all been waiting for Jay Cutler's big year. With Marc Trestman at the helm, is this his year? (Chicago Tribune)
- Brandon Marshall had hip surgery in the off-season. It's the third surgery he's had in his career. Are you concerned about his health? (NFL)
- Your fantasy football draft is coming up more quickly than you think. Read up on the Bears' fantasy outlook. (Sports Illustrated)
- Dave Toub was a beloved special teams coordinator, so Joe DeCamillis has a tough job in replacing him. However, Adam Podlesh and Robbie Gould gave their endorsements. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- This isn't about the Bears, but it will make you laugh. Check out the request a deceased Browns fan left in his obituary. (Shutdown Corner)