- Pre-made Flatbread
- Sour Cream
- Duck Confit
- Wild Mushrooms
- Fontina Cheese
- Chopped Scallions (Garnish)
- Chopped Fresh Thyme (Garnish)
Chef Dave Danielson Prepares Duck Confit, Mushroom Flatbread
- Preheat the Oven to 350 Degrees F
- Spoon Sour Cream on Flatbread & Spread Evenly. Add Desired Quantities of Duck Confit & Wild Mushrooms. Sprinkle Fontina Cheese on Flatbread & Use a Pizza Peel to Transfer Flatbread to Middle Rack of Oven.
- Flatbread will Bake from 10-15 Minutes Until Crispy. Remove Flatbread, Garnish with Desired Scallion & Fresh Thyme.
More Olympic Recipes: