Even if you're not a basketball fan, you have to admit that a playoff game that goes into triple-overtime is pretty darn exciting. The only thing that will be more captivating is Game 7 held in Boston against the Celtics tomorrow (Saturday) night at 7 p.m.
The winner of this series moves on in the playoffs. Let's just hope it doesn't go into octo-overtime or something ridiculous like that. Regardless of what happens, Chicagoans are going to be glued to the tube. Here is a list of some good places chock-full of TVs around town where you can catch all of the excitement amidst the frenzy of other sports fans and a few good brews:
1) ESPN Zone, 43 E Ohio St., 312-644-3776.
2) STATE Restaurant & Café, 935 W. Webster Ave., 773-975-8030.
3) Joe's Bar, 940 W. Weed St., 312-337-3486.
4) The Cubby Bear, 1059 W Addison St., 773-327-1662
5) Gamekeepers Tavern & Grill, 1971 N Lincoln Ave., 773-549-0400.
6) Junior's Sports Lounge, 726 W Maxwell St., 724 W. Maxwell St., 312-421-2277.
7) The Fifty/50, 2047 W. Division St., 773-489-5050.
8) The Grand Central, 950 W. Wrightwood Ave., 773-832-4000.