- C-House in the Affinia Chicago hotel: "Cocktails that tend toward the sweet, like the Honey B (vodka, alfalfa honey and chamomile syrup)."
- The Drawing Room: "Guests can opt to have their drinks prepared tableside, accompanied by a cocktail history lesson."
- Green Mill: "A Chicago landmark . . . Uptown jazz club evokes the thirties and forties."
- Nacional 27: Where "mixologist Adam Seger . . . makes superfresh cocktails (both frozen and otherwise)."
- The Violet Hour: "Modeled after early-19th-century English clubs and French salons" boasts "floor-to-ceiling curtains frame the bartenders as if they were on a stage."
Guess we know where you're going this weekend.