Lightbank, the venture capital firm led by the founders of Groupon, have placed a $3 million bet on educational website Udemy. The site's courses range from technology to entrepreneurship to lifestyles.
Mutual funds are feeling the burn from Groupon’s IPO delay, and the the New York Times takes a closer look at Groupon’s and Zynga’s actions leading up to their respective IPO delays.
- Lightbank adds $3 million to its current $1 million in Udemy. (CNBC)
- The effects of the Groupon IPO delay on mutual funds. (Wall Street Journal)
- Remember how we thought the fall would be congested with IPOs? (New York Times)
- Groupon's regrouping, and how it’ll come out in the end. (Seeking Alpha)
- Today’s Deal: $50 for $200 toward SEE Eyewear Prescription Eyeglasses or Sunglasses