At least two people have been killed and 27 injured in shootings so far this weekend, according to Chicago police.
In the city's first deadly shooting of the weekend, a 25-year-old man was shot and killed in Humboldt Park at approximately 4:36 a.m. Saturday, according to police. The victim was discovered on the sidewalk with a gunshot wound to the torso and taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
In a separate incident, one man was killed and three others sustained gunshot injuries when shots erupted during an argument early Saturday in West Rogers Park, according to authorities. A 35-year-old man suffered gunshot wounds to the leg and chest and was pronounced dead at the hospital. Two men, whose ages range between 20 and 25 years old, were shot in the right leg and listed in stable condition, police said. A fourth man, who is 25 years old, sustained a gunshot wound to the stomach and was listed in stable condition at Evanston Hospital.
Here are the other incidents that have been reported:
Feeling out of the loop? We'll catch you up on the Chicago news you need to know. Sign up for the weekly Chicago Catch-Up newsletter here.
- At approximately 8:05 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Mayfield, a 20-year-old man was standing in front of a residence when an unknown offender fired shots at the victim, authorities said. The victim was shot in the left leg and taken to Loyola University Medical Center in serious condition.
- In the 200 block of South Cicero at approximately 9:06 p.m., a 56-year-old woman was walking outside when she heard shots and felt pain, according to authorities. The female victim sustained one gunshot wound to the leg and was taken to Stroger Hospital in stable condition.
- A 29-year-old man was shot at approximately 9:10 p.m. in the 13200 block of South Corliss, according to authorities. The victim was outside walking when he heard several shots and felt pain. He sustained one gunshot wound to the foot and was taken to Roseland Hospital in good condition.
- In the 5000 block of West Gladys at approximately 10:30 p.m., a 26-year-old man was shot in the torso and arm while in an alley, police said. He was said to be in critical condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- At approximately 11:27 p.m. in the 6700 block of South Indiana, a 27-year-old man was shot once in the ankle, police said.
- A 28-year-old woman was traveling northbound in a vehicle at approximately 11:25 p.m. in the 2800 block of South Wallace when she heard shots and felt pain, police said. The victim told authorities three unknown men were standing on the sidewalk and shot at her vehicle. The victim sustained one gunshot wound to the elbow and was taken to Mercy Hospital in good condition.
- Four people were shot by a man riding a moped at approximately 11:48 p.m. in the 7000 block of South Indiana, authorities stated. A 28-year-old woman was shot three times and transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition. The second victim, also a 28-year-old woman, sustained two gunshot wounds to the thigh and was said to be stable at the University of Chicago Medical Center, according to authorities. A 31-year-old man was shot in the head and listed in critical condition. The fourth victim, also a 31-year-old man, was shot once in the left thigh and reported to be stable, police said.
- At approximately 12:58 a.m. in the 200 block of South Wabash, a 39-year-old man was outside when he was approached by three men who exited a black SUV, police stated. One of the men produced a gun and demanded the victim's belongings. The victim refused at which point the offender shot him in the right ankle before fleeing the scene, police stated. The victim was listed in good condition at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
- In the 1200 block of North Ashland at approximately 1:20 a.m., a 20-year-old man was traveling in his vehicle when he was shot by someone in a black SUV, according to authorities. The victim self-transported to St. Mary's Hospital and was listed in stable condition.
- A 54-year-old man was shot at approximately 2:59 a.m. in the 600 block of West 61st Place, police said. He sustained a gunshot wound to the torso and was listed in serious condition at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
- Two men sustained gunshot injuries at approximately 2:25 a.m. in the 2200 block of South Christiana, according to police. The victims were in a vehicle when they were shot by an unidentified individual in a passing vehicle. The 28-year-old man sustained a gunshot wound to the lower back and was listed in stable condition. The 25-year-old victim was shot in the arm, hip and abdomen and reported to be in stable condition.
- In the 6300 block of South Hoyne at approximately 3:51 a.m., a 19-year-old man and 20-year-old man were outside when they saw a red beam of light and heard several shots, police said. The 19-year-old man was shot in the upper back and listed in good condition at Holy Cross Hospital. The other victim was shot once in the right thigh and also listed in good condition.
- A 25-year-old man was in the passenger seat of a vehicle at approximately 4:07 a.m. in the 300 block of West 87th when he was shot once in the back of the head, police said. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center in critical condition.
- At approximately 4:24 a.m. in the 200 block of South Central Park, a 20-year-old man and 27-year-old man were traveling in separate vehicles when a black Infiniti pulled alongside their vehicle, police said. An unidentified occupant began shooting and struck both victims. The 20-year-old man was shot in the chest and wrist and listed in serious condition at the hospital, police said. The 27-year-old man sustained a graze wound and was later released from the hospital.
- At approximately 9:02 a.m. in the 2300 block of West Ogden, a 21-year-old man and 26-year-old man were sitting in a vehicle at a traffic light when shots were fired, police stated. Two men stepped out of a vehicle and fired shots at the victims. The driver was shot in the head and listed in critical condition. The passenger was said to be in stable condition at the hospital, police stated.
- A 21-year-old man was shot at approximately 5:58 p.m. in the 1500 block of South Sawyer, police said. He was shot in the left leg and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in good condition.
- At approximately 6:17 p.m. in the 8900 block of South Morgan Avenue, a 17-year-old teen was on the street when he sustained a graze wound to the head, police said. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition.