Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for Lovie Smith's latest honor, how Anthony Adams handled his release, the Bears to-do list and which draft prospect learned from a Bear.
- Lovie Smith was inducted into the Texas Sports Hall of Fame because he knew better than to mess with Texas. (News-Journal)
- Anthony Adams handled his release with class. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Gabe Carimi hopes to be healthy in time for camp. (ESPN Chicago)
- What's on the Bears 2012 to-do list? (Pro Football Talk)
- The Bears must catch up on tight ends. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- North Carolina's Chris Coples learned from Julius Peppers. (CSN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media