Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Robbie Gould's health, Gabe Carimi's gamble and a close look at an offensive lineman's eating habits.
- Robbie Gould has missed most of OTAs as he rehabbed from surgery. He could be kicking again if he is cleared this week. (ESPN Chicago)
- Gabe Carimi is gambling by training on his own instead of with the Bears. His adviser says Carimi is doing everything he can to avoid being a bust. (Chicago Tribune)
- The NFL is reportedly considering moving the draft to May. Would you still be interested? (Shutdown Corner)
- Do we have any Grizzly Detailers in Virginia? New Bear Jermon Bushrod is hosting a golf benefit and a football clinic. (Chicago Bears)
- J'Marcus Webb shared what was in his refrigerator with his fans. Who would have guessed the offensive lineman was such a fan of Pellegrino? (Facebook)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media