Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Jon Bostic's fine, what two former Bears are up to now, and a picture that will make you smile.
- Several Bears, including Lance Briggs, were confused by the fine levied on Jon Bostic. Here, an NFL official attempts to explain it. (NFL)
- Aaron Kromer's blocking schemes don't separate the offensive line's duties from those of the skill players. They are required to work together. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Jay Cutler has been criticized for not spreading the ball around. Martellus Bennett doesn't mind waiting for Cutler. (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bear Anthony Adams found fame and a long career in football. He wants something different for his only son, though. (Chicago Tribune)
- Do you watch the reality show "Survivor?" Keep an eye out for former Bear Brad Culpepper. (Chicago Tribune)
- And for no reason at all, here's a picture of a baby panda waving next to a picture of Jay Cutler waving. Your day is instantly better. (Twitter)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media