Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' health, what changing practice times does to fans and the impact Lovie Smith is still making on the team.
- Brandon Marshall was given a few days off to rest his hip this week of training camp. He will be back on Wednesday. (ESPN Chicago)
- With Marshall out, Joe Anderson was given the chance to play with the first team. What did he do with the opportunity? (Chicago Tribune)
- Marc Trestman changed practice times from the afternoon and evening to the morning. Does this make training camp less fan-friendly? (The Daily Journal)
- Jermon Bushrod had to leave practice on Monday. He strained his calf and was using a walking boot. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- As the first-round draft pick, high expectations wait over Kyle Long. He has been impressive in practice so far. (Chicago Tribune)
- With a new regime in place, the Bears defense still hasn't changed much. The ball-stripping defense created by Lovie Smith suits Mel Tucker just fine. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media