Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Devin Hester's future in Chicago, Jay Cutler's big opportunity and a local boy who made it big.
- Devin Hester struggled in 2012, and apparently wasn't happy in Chicago. Would a fresh start with another team be the best thing for him? (Chicago Tribune)
- Hall of Fame quarterback Steve Young worked with Marc Trestman when Young was the quarterback in San Francisco. He said he hopes Jay Cutler realizes the great opportunity he has, and grows as a player with his new coach. (ESPN Chicago)
- Darius Fleming is a South Side kid who grew up in Gresham and graduated from St. Rita High School. Yesterday, he played in the Super Bowl for San Francisco. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Time to break out your calendar. Though there won't be football for seven months, the NFL still has plenty going on to look out for. (Chicago Tribune)
- 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh spent seven years as a player in Chicago. He learned a lot from Mike Ditka in that time. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media