The Bears have a bye and the forecast calls for rain all weekend. But before you decide to make this your weekend to reorganize your closets or clean out the old sock drawer, check out the great events going on all weekend around town.
Catching a movie is a great rainy day pick, right? You've got plenty to choose from this weekend. If you just want to laugh or listen to some good music, we've got you covered on those fronts, too.
- Just in time for Halloween, the Jigsaw legacy continues with "Saw V."
- Edward Norton and Colin Farrell star as cops at odds over a family secret in "Pride and Glory."
- The Wildcat gang reunite for the final year of high school in the highly anticipated "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
- Screen up-and-coming films from around the world at the Chicago International Film Festival going on at various Chicago theaters.
- The Black Ensemble Theater presents "The Other Cinderella," a new take on the popular fairy tale.
- Elvis is alive at Marriott Theatre for the Broadway musical "All Shook Up."
- Last Comic Standing's Tammy Pescatelli plays at Chicago Improv on Saturday.
- Comedian Carlos Mencia stirs up laughs at Rosemont Theatre, also on Saturday.
- Rapper LL Cool J smooths it out for the ladies and makes it rough for the fellas on Saturday at the House of Blues.
- On Sunday, Madonna's "Sticky and Sweet" tour makes a stop at the United Center.
Have a great weekend, everyone!