Photo by jvoves
- Three people were found dead in a Lakeview Hotel yesterday afternoon.
- The trial has begun in the case of one of the man charged in a shooting in Elgin last year that caused a panic at a pee wee football game.
- Mayor Daley finally addressed the issue of crime and fewer police and...wait for it...denied the two were related.
- Those Cubs fans tied up in a suit over playoff tickets have settled.
- The new popular sport at Vernon Hills High is...bass fishing.
Copyright Chist - Chicagoist