With the upcoming Craft Brewer’s Conference next week (April 7-10), regional breweries are invading Chicago, vying to get us sauced on their suds. In addition to the Stone Brewing Company events we reported earlier today, Two Brothers Brewing Company is joining in the craft beer mania with these upcoming events.
Chicago is Drunk on Beer Tastings
1) 5:30-10:30PM, Monday April 5, Publican Beer Dinner: The Publican is all up everyone’s grill this week. Brew master Jason Ebel recently collaborated with the beloved beer-focused restaurant to create a brand new brew that will be released for this specially paired dinner. Lips are sealed on the unnamed beer, but we’re guessing it will taste really good with jamon Iberico, Guinea hen and BBQ salmon. RSVP by calling 312-733-9555.
2) 4-7PM, Tuesday April 6, Whole Foods Kingsbury: Kill two birds with one stone doing a happy hour grocery shopping adventure. Two Brothers will be tapping a rare beer, with samplings of three or four other options on tap as well. Added bonus: loading up on grocery store samples and making impulsive purchases.
3) 8PM, Tuesday, April 6, Two Brothers Night at Paddy Long’s: It’s Trivia Night at Paddy Long’s. Whether or not you have an edge on knowing fun facts, everyone wins with good beer.
5) 9-9:30PM, Wednesday, April 7, Two Brothers & Metropolitan Night at Hackney’s: If you didn’t get enough beer at the conference or simply didn’t get tickets, you can get a double whammy of beers from Two Brothers and Metropolitan Brewing Co. at this opening event.
7) 7PM, Thursday, April 8, Two Brothers & Stone Brewing Co. at Quenchers: Another two-for-one brew bash. The West Coast and Mid-Coast meet up at Quenchers for an all-out hop fest.
7PM, Thursday, April 8, Two Brothers Night at Small Bar (Division): If things get too crowded in Logan Square, head over to Ukrainian Village to try out the five-gallon keg of Hop Juice.
8) 5PM-3AM, Friday, April 9,Two Brothers Night at the Long Room: The narrow North Side bar is opening up the floor to Two Brothers to talk shop until the crack of dawn and tap some specialty brews, including the hinted Oaked Domaine DuPage.