Corinne Olympios says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Probe Over - NBC Chicago

Corinne Olympios says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Probe Over

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    C’mon, Chicago – Let’s Bring the Mini Picasso Home!
    Getty Images
    Corinne Olympios says her team's investigation of the reality show was completed to her satisfaction.

    "Bachelor in Paradise" cast member Corinne Olympios says her team's investigation of the reality show was completed to her satisfaction.

    But Olympios said Thursday that she declined an invitation to return to the ABC series when it resumes production.

    Earlier this month, taping was halted on the show after unspecified allegations of possible misconduct. A subsequent review of show videotape by producer Warner Bros. found no evidence of that, the studio has said.

    In a statement, Olympios said her intent has been to understand what happened during a June 4 taping she couldn't recall. She said she never filed complaints or accusations against anyone associated with the show.

    'Late Night’: Kelly Clarkson's Son Loves Going on Stage With Her

    [NATL] 'Late Night’: Kelly Clarkson's Son Loves Going on Stage With Her

    Seth Meyers and Kelly Clarkson talk about the tour she’s going on in January and how her 11-year-old son enjoys going onstage with her at concerts.

    (Published Friday, Sept. 21, 2018)

    Olympios said she welcomed changes made to the show and was grateful to have participated in the spinoff of "The Bachelor."