Twenty new restaurants will be among the 69 eateries participating in the 36th Annual Taste of Chicago this summer.
The world's largest food festival, which will take place July 6-10 in Grant Park, will feature five-day vendors, pop-up restaurants and food trucks along with music from The Roots, The Decemberists, Billy Idol and more.
“Summer in the city means it’s Taste of Chicago season, a tradition that Chicagoans and visitors look forward to each year for the opportunity to sample some of the newest cuisines that our renowned culinary scene has to offer,” Mayor Rahm Emanuel said in a statement. “As our culinary reputation has grown on the national and international stage, the Taste of Chicago has become an even more important summer festival, supporting jobs for our residents and reflecting Chicago’s vibrant and diverse restaurant scene.”
See the full food and music lineup below.
- Abundance Bakery, 105 E. 47th St.
- Beat Kitchen, 2100 W. Belmont Ave.
- Billy Goat Tavern & Grill, 1535 W. Madison St.
- BJ's Market & Bakery, 8734 S. Stony Island Ave.
- Bobak Sausage Company, 4550 W. Jackson Blvd.
- Caffe Gelato, 2034 W. Division St.
- Carbon Live Fire Mexican Grill, 300 W. 26th St.
- Chicago's Dog House, 816 W. Fullerton Ave.
- Churro Factory, 2214 S. Wolcott Ave.
- Connie's Pizza, 2373 S. Archer Ave.
- Dia De Los Tamales, 939 W. 18th St.
- Dinky Donuts, Inc., located at markets throughout Chicago
- The Eli's Cheesecake Co., 6701 W. Forest Preserve Dr.
- Farmer's Fridge, 108 N. Lake St.
- Franco's Ristorante, 300 W. 31st St.
- Frannie's Café Inc, 623 S. Wabash Ave.
- The Fudge Pot, 1532 N. Wells St.
- Gold Coast Dogs, 225 S. Canal St.
- Iyanza, 4623 N. Broadway
- Kasia's Deli, 2101 W. Chicago Ave.
- La Bomba Restaurant, 3221 W. Armitage Ave.
- La Mexicana, 4171 S. Archer Ave.
- Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, 805 S. State St.
- Miller's Pub, 134 S. Wabash Ave.
- Oak Street Beach Café, 5700 S. Cicero Ave.
- O'Briens Restaurant & Bar, 1528 N. Wells St.
- Porkchop, 941 W. Randolph St.
- Punky's Pizza & Pasta, 2600 W. Wallace St.
- Ricobene's on 26th Street, 252 W. 26th St.
- Robinson's No. 1 Ribs, 225 S. Canal St.
- Star of Siam, 11 E. Illinois St.
- Texas de Brazil, 210 E. Illinois St.
- Tuscany, 1014 W. Taylor St.
- Vee-Vee's African Restaurant, 6232 N. Broadway
- Armi, 1829 W. Chicago Ave.
- BRGRBELLY, 5691 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- Demera Ethiopian Restaurant, 4801 N. Broadway
- Doom Street Eats, located at markets throughout Chicago
- Garifuna Flava: A Taste of Belize, 2518 W. 63rd St.
- Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken, 847 W. Fulton Market
- Jin Ju Restaurant, 5203 N. Clark St.
- MAD Social, 1140 W. Madison St.
- nana, 3267 S. Halsted St.
- Pastoral Artisan Cheese, Bread & Wine, 5212 N. Clark St.
- Pork & Mindy's, 1623 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- Puffs of Doom, located at markets throughout Chicago
- Riva, 700 E. Grand Ave., Navy Pier
- Rojo Gusano, 3830 W. Lawrence Ave.
- Stan's Donuts & Coffee, 2800 N. Clark St.
- Taco in a Bag, 4603 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Yum Dum, located throughout Chicago
- Auntie Vee's
- Beavers Coffee + Donuts
- Bruges Brothers
- Chicago Lunchbox
- Da Lobsta
- The Fat Shallot
- Firecakes Donuts
- Gino's Steaks Truck
- The Happy Lobster Truck
- Harold's Chicken
- Jack's Fork in the Road
- La Cocinita
- La Jefa
- La Patrona
- The Lifeway Kefir Shop
- Ms. Tittle's Cupcakes
Wednesday, July 6 (Concert begins at 5:30 p.m.)
Thursday, July 7, 2016 (Concert begins at 5 p.m.)
Friday, July 8, 2016 (Concert begins at 5:30 p.m.)
Saturday, July 9, 2016 (Concert begins at 4:30 p.m.)
Sons of the Silent Age
Sunday, July 10, 2016 (Concert begins at 4:30 p.m.)
The Isley Brothers
featuring Ronald and Ernie Isley
Bud Light Stage
Wednesday, July 6 (Singer/Songwriter & Country Music)
12 Noon-1pm - Elk Walking
1:20-2:20pm - Daniel Wade
2:40-3:40pm - Lawrence Peters Outfit
4-5pm - Derek Fawcett
5:20-6:20pm - Righteous Hillbillies
6:40-8pm - Heartsfield
Thursday, July 7 (Cornucopia of Music!)
12 Noon-1pm - Chicago Latin Groove: Ladies Singing Salsa (Latin)
1:20-2:20pm - Zverse (Hip Hop)
2:40-3:40pm - ¡ESSO! Afrojam Funkbeat (World)
4-5pm - Rapperchicks (Rap)
5:20-6:20pm - Gilligan Moss (Electronic)
6:40-8pm - Ezra Furman (Punk/Rock)
Friday, July 8 (Rock 'n Roll Will Never Die)
12 Noon-1pm - The Giving Moon
1:20-2:30pm - American Grizzly
2:40-3:40pm - King Mixer
4-5pm - The Ivorys
5:20-6:20pm - The Kickback
6:40-8pm - Fort Frances
Saturday, July 9 (Surf Pop, Synth Pop, Electro Pop and just Pop)
12 Noon-1pm - Clear Confusion (pop)
1:20-2:20pm - Isaiah Grass (pop)
2:40-3:40pm - Glass Lux (synth pop)
4-5pm - Impulsive Hearts (surf pop)
5:20-6:20pm - Celine Neon (electro pop)
6:40-8pm - Eight Bit Tiger (electro pop)
Sunday, July 10 (R&B and Soul)
12 Noon-1pm - Krystal Metcalfe
1-5pm - Chicago Made: Steppin' at the Taste - Featuring Steppin' dance lessons and performances by Jay "Slique" Adams, Fel Davis, T.L. Williams, Casper ("The Casper Slide") and DJ Sam Chatman
5:20-6:20pm - Daryn Alexus
6:40-8pm - Nola Ade