We love these bars because you can substitute most of the ingredients with whatever treats you have on hand. Don't have dried blueberries? Throw in some M&Ms instead. Don't have almond butter? Use peanut butter. Get creative and have fun!
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 cup rolled oats or your favorite cereal
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- In a large bowl, mix the fruit with the rolled oats and salt. Stir in the almond butter, and then mix in the agave until a sticky dough forms. Transfer the mixture to your pan, and press it down evenly into the pan using a soft spatula.
- Freeze the pan for at least one hour, and then cut bars using a sharp knife. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to a week.