Expedia’s earnings proved Thursday that this kind of arrangement is nothing but good news, as customers bought 15,000 travel deals within three days of launching an exclusive partnership with Groupon.
Also, the Wall Street Journal suggests “Groupon Therapy” for some still befuddled over profits and accounting practices. Read on:
- It’s synergy in action as Groupon and Foursquare hook up to offer deals. (Mashable)
- Expedia’s Q2 earnings show that its Groupon partnership will pay off. (Wall Street Journal)
- Trying to divert attention from marketing expenses was not Groupon's best idea. (Wall Street Journal)
- Promoted Tweets: Groupon’s helping test out new ads in Twitter feeds. (Washington Post)
- Today’s Deal: $15 for $30 Worth of Italian Cuisine at La Gondola.