Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Henry Melton's contract, how you can play video games against your favorite Bears and if cooler heads may have prevailed with Devin Hester.
- Tommie Harris was the last Bear in Henry Melton's position to get a big contract. However, Henry Melton will be in search of a much better deal. (Chicago Tribune)
- Want to play video games against Bears like Matt Forte or Earl Bennett? Former Bear Hunter Hillenmeyer is working on an app to make that possible. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Devin Hester sent out a message on Instagram that may mean he's changed his mind about the Bears. Will cooler heads prevail in the saga of Devin Hester? (ESPN Chicago)
- We'll spend months talking about the NFL draft prospects, their strengths, weaknesses, and what they can offer the Bears. But what do they have to say about the Bears? (CSN Chicago)
- Tight end has been a problem position for the Bears for years. Tennessee's Jared Cook is expected to draw interest to help the team solve that problem. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Some Bears are set to cash huge checks. Seven Bears are set to earn huge roster bonuses. (Chicago Tribune)