Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest about a new meme involving Jay Cutler, Earl Bennett getting advice, an impressed "Peanut," and how Conan O'Brien paid tribute to the Bears. Kinda.
- Condescending Cutler will give you a good laugh. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
- Earl Bennett asked another receiver who flourished with Cutler and Brandon Marshall for advice. (ESPN Chicago)
- Charles Tillman is impressed by the Bears' group of cornerbacks. (CSN Chicago)
- So far, so good with Shea McClellin. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Henry Melton is expecting a big year in 2012. (Chicago Tribune)
- Conan O'Brien is in Chicago this week, and changed up a beloved character to suit our fine city. Possibly NSFW. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)