The Chicago Bulls are preparing for Game 5 against the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night at the United Center and being eliminated in the first round is a real possibility.
The team will have to take the floor without Joakim Noah whose injured left ankle will not allow him to compete, effectively ending his season should the Bulls lose game five. It's just another chapter in an injury-riddled 2012 Playoff campaign that killed Chicago's championship dreams.
Of course injuries are a part of the game, it's something that no team and no player is immune from. But seeing both Derrick Rose and Joakim go down in the same series was such a buzzkill for Bulls fans and the only thing to look forward to is next year.
Read on for more on Noah's status for Game 5, elimination a real possibility for the Bulls, if the Bulls emotionally spent and more.
- Noah 'likely' out for Game 5 (ESPN Chicago)
- Bulls facing elimination game (Chicago Tribune)
- Bulls emotionally defeated (Examiner.com)
- Injuries and no real "go to" player doomed Chicago (Washington Post)
- Bulls looking for answers (Chicago Tribune)