Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
Aside from Cutler, none of these athletes is a big star. What do you really know about Cutler, Hanie, Gutierrez and Lefevour?
1. Since becoming a starter with the Denver Broncos in 2007, Cutler has started every regular season game.
2. Cutler was born in Santa Claus, Indiana, in an area near Evansville that borders Christmas Lake Village and Christmas Lake.
3. Before his injury on Saturday, Hanie had impressed his coaches. Particularly impressive was his long touchdown pass to Devin Aromashodu.
4. Hanie was one of few true freshman to start at QB for Colorado State University.
5. Lefevour is a native of Chicagoland. Before playing for Central Michigan University and earning the MAC Offensive Player of the Year award, he grew up in Downers Grove and graduated from Benet Academy in Lisle.
6. Cutler is a type-one diabetic and takes insulin shots to regulate his blood sugar. Since being diagnosed in 2008, Cutler has focused his charitable efforts on helping children with diabetes.
7. As a high school player, Gutierrez went undefeated at De La Salle in California.
8. Gutierrez has an impressive NFL completion percentage: 100 percent. Of course, he has only thrown two passes in the the NFL; one for New England in 2007 and one for Kansas City in 2009.