While the Bulls organization remains mum on the subject of possibly dealing Luol Deng, where there's smoke, there's usually fire and fans shouldn't be surprised if Deng is wearing a new uniform the next time they see him in the United Center.
But is he the only player on the roster who could possibly be moved this summer? According to CSN Chicago, the Bulls might also be willing to listen to offers from teams about Joakim Noah as well.
The team is very high on Omer Asik who will be a restricted free agent after July 1. The Bulls have been reported to be willing to match any offer Asik receives from another team this summer which would also put them into the luxury tax territory which no team wants to be in given how harsh the penalties are under the new collective bargaining agreement.
Derrick Rose's knee injury has changed everything in Chicago and Bulls fans should not be surprised if the 2012-2013 roster is barely recognizable from the rosters of the past two seasons.
- Why Luol Deng to Golden State won't happen (Chicago Tribune)
- Chicago should consider drafting Ohio State's Jared Sullinger? (ESPN)
- Taj Gibson's birthday cake commemorates dunk over Wade (CSN Chicago)
- Lakers also interested in Luol Deng? (Bleacher Report)
- Poll: Should the Bulls trade Deng at all? (ESPN)