CTA Holds Meetings to Help Riders Switch to Ventra
If you’re still not sure about how to get a Ventra card, you’re in luck.
The Chicago Transit Authority wants to clear up any concerns about how to switch from a Chicago card to a Ventra card.
Officials on Monday will hold the first of six meetings to be held this month to help CTA and Pace riders transfer their balances from existing fare cards to Ventra cards.
Staff from the RTA and the CTA will be at the meetings to show customers how to activate and use Ventra cards.
The Ventra meetings will be held:
- From 10 a.m. to noon Monday at the Carter G. Woodson Library auditorium, 9525 S. Halsted St., Chicago; and from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at Truman College's Novar Hall, Room 3426, 3rd floor, 1145 W. Wilson Ave., Chicago.
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Forest Park Library, in the Austin Room, 7555 Jackson Blvd., Forest Park.
- From noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities, Rooms 1&2, 2102 W. Ogden Ave., Chicago.
- From 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday at the RTA Board Room, 16th floor, 175 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago.
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Southwest Regional Center, Rooms 2, 3 and 4, 6117 S. Kedzie Ave., Chicago.