Warning: Video contains graphic violence. An attack on a teenager behind a CPS school was caught on tape and posted to YouTube.
Another teenager has been charged in the taped beating of a 17-year-old last week in Armour Square.
The latest suspect was arrested Monday night, according to the Chicago Tribune. His brother was among seven suspects charged last week with robbery and aggravated battery in the Jan. 15 assault in an alley behind James Ward Elementary School at 28th and Princeton.
The suspect appeared Tuesday with six other 15- and 16-year-olds in juvenile court. A judge ordered them confined to their houses with electronic monitoring except to attend school and also forbade them from using their cell phones, according to the Tribune.
The video, recorded on a cell phone and posted online, shows five males kicking and punching the victim while taunting him with racial slurs. The victim was eventually able to run away. He was taken to a local hospital where he was treated and released.
A judge on Monday refused to lower the $100,000 bail for Raymond Palomino, 17, the only suspect charged as an adult.
Prosecutors said the attack was planned at a restaurant. A 15-year-old lured the victim into the alley where he was beaten, prosecutors said.