Meanwhile, Groupon news keeps humming along as the company contemplates going head-to-head with Amazon. Small businesses are learning how to profit from Groupon customers. The answer? Retaining them.
- What's next, Groupon Field? Groupon founders are “in talks” to buy the Wrigley Building. (Crain’s)
- Groupon may give Amazon a run for its money with Groupon Goods. (Tech Crunch)
- How small businesses are making better, more effective use of daily deals. (Wall Street Journal)
- The media hasn't let go: Groupon’s potential troubles go deeper than its accounting methods. (Ad Age)
- Other parts of the world – like Russia – have a booming daily deal scene too. (Financial Times)
- Today’s Deal: $17 for Fireworks Paddle, Historic Chicago Tour, or Sunset Paddle at Urban Kayak.