Betting on the people of Hong Kong’s “unceasing passion for travel,” Groupon Getaways in Hong Kong debuts Monday.
Groupon’s doing well in other parts of the world too, as Groupon Malaysia on Monday announced that more than 7,200 Groupons were sold within days of the company's launch in Penang. And as speculation continues about the company’s accounting methods, some are questioning another part of the company’s S-1 filing: marketing expenses. Read more:
- Groupon launches travel deals in Hong Kong. (Marketwire)
- Groupon Malaysia launch fares well. (Business Times)
- One source claims Groupon needs to further explain its marketing expenses. (Business Insider)
- The Atlantic summarizes the “daily deal craze” and adds an infographic detailing growth. (The Alantic)
- Today’s Deal: $42 for an evening Segway tour.