As the founder, he's got a lot to say, and there's no quiet period involved.
A former Groupon and Lightbank executive has started Prescreen, a “Groupon for indie movies.” Also, Groupon’s expanding into 11 Indian cities by taking over SoSasta and renaming it “Crazeal” - where "crazy" meets "deal."
- All Things Digital’s Kara Swisher talks to Keywell about Chicago Ideas Week. (Wall Street Journal)
- Former Groupon/Lightbank exec starts Prescreen, daily deals for indie movies. (Forbes)
- Groupon tries the “Tier 2” approach in India. (Daily Deal Media)
- Groupon’s business model is leaking. (Harvard Business Review)
- Today’s Deal: $40 for 20 yoga classes at Bikram Yoga River North ($200 Value)