Devin Hester celebrates with teammates (L-R) Rod Wilson #58, Earl Bennett #80 and D.J. Moore #30 after returning a punt 89 years for a touchdown in the 4th quarter against the Seattle Seahawks at Soldier Field on Oct. 17, 2010, in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- If the Bears were to compete in a 4x100 relay, who should represent them on the track? (ESPN NFC North)
- Chris Harris has questions about that NFL Top 100 list. Namely, how does he not know a single player who voted on this list that was made by players? (Chicago Tribune)
- Former NFL player Matt Bowen doesn't think that Santana Moss would fill the Bears' need for a true No. 1 receiver. (National Football Post)
- Looks like the Bears will have to play in the Metrodome again. Watch it get reinflated. (KFAN)
- Running back Kahlil Bell is running a football camp in Arlington Heights and is encouraging underprivileged kids to attend. (Chicago Tribune)
- Mike Ditka inspired Maine South to win a seven-on-seven tournament. (ESPN Chicago)
- Check out Earl Bennett and his wife on the red carpet at the ESPYs. (TwitPic)
In case you missed it, take a look at the best Bears on social media, and check out Grizzly Detail on Twitter, too.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations