Middle linebacker Brian Urlacher #54 of the Chicago Bears stands on the sidelines. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's plans, Marc Trestman's golf game and ideas for your fantasy football team.
- Don't expect Brian Urlacher to be in the public eye anytime soon. The retired Bear said he isn't interested in being a coach or a broadcaster. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Bears fans must hope that Marc Trestman is a better coach than a golfer. He won the crowd over with his bad golfing on Sunday. (Chicago Tribune)
- What is the key to the Bears' defensive success in 2013? One writer says it's the defensive line. (Windy City Gridiron)
- It's never too early to start thinking about your fantasy team. Which Bear made this list of top fantasy football receivers? Take a look. (National Football Post)
- Jermon Bushrod is a Pro Bowl offensive lineman, but there is one defender who has no problem stopping him. His sleeping son can keep him down for hours. (Instagram)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations