Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what was key to Sunday's win, Johnny Knox's future, and Charles Tillman's punching skills.
- The Bears will embrace the national stage on Sunday night. (CSN Chicago)
- Special teams were key to the Bears' blowout. (Chicago Tribune)
- Texans coach Gary Kubiak says the team will prepare for Charles Tillman. (ESPN Chicago)
- If Johnny Knox doesn't return to the Bears by Tuesday, there's still hope. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears have turned forced fumbles and interceptions into an art form. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Even people who punch things for a living are impressed with Charles Tillman's skill. (Chicago Sun-Times)