Quarterback Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers looks on during warm ups prior to the NFC Divisional Playoff Game on January 12, 2013 in San Francisco. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on a Bears' enemy's thoughts on Urlacher leaving, a closer look at the new guys, and why the pressure is on.
- Brian Urlacher has been a thorn in Aaron Rodgers' side in the past, but the Packers' quarterback will still miss the competition. He said the Bears will miss Urlacher. (NFL.com)
- Take a closer look at the new Bears linebackers. Here's D.J. Williams and James Anderson, by the numbers. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- New tight end Steve Maneri isn't just a one-year band-aid for the Bears. They have invested in him and the position. (Chicago Tribune)
- So many of the signings the Bears made are for one year. This means the pressure is on for them to perform now. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears didn't let every free agent get away. They signed offensive tackle Jonathan Scott to a one-year deal. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations