Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest from "Peanut," what Mike Tice can do for Chicago and why you don't want your daughter near any TV dating shows.
- Charles Tillman is looking forward to the competition of off-season workouts. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Can Mike Tice bring the Vikings' magic to Chicago? Related: Remember when the Vikings were good? (Windy City Gridiron)
- What can giving Devin Hester a special package of plays do for his season? (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears worked out last season's Mr. Irrelevant. (Pro Football Talk)
- Hide your daughters: Ndamukong Suh and Rob Gronkowski will star on a celebrity dating show. (Shutdown Corner)