Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's health, how the Bears receiving corps measure up and a new angle to watch Thursday's game from.
- Brian Urlacher sat out practice Tuesday, which was according to Bears plan. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler just can't seem to win. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears can finally stand up to the Packers' secondary. (Chicago Tribune)
- Nine catches adds up just fine for Brandon Marshall. (ESPN Chicago)
- Pylon cameras could be ready for Thursday night's broadcast. (Chicago Tribune)