Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Charles Tillman's health, the offensive line's new member and sad news for a former Bears' coach.
- A source says Charles Tillman has a chipped bone in his foot, but it's not considered serious. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears signed offensive lineman Andre Gurode for reinforcement. (CSN Chicago)
- Mike Tice's play-calling panned out. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears find chaos management key to the offensive line. (CSN Chicago)
- J'Marcus Webb laughed at Jay Cutler tying his shoe. (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bears coach Jack Pardee has gall bladder cancer. (Chicago Tribune)