BOURBONNAIS, IL - AUGUST 06: Earl Bennett #80 of the Chicago Bears breaks away from Chris Conte #47 during a summer training camp practice at Olivet Nazarene University on August 6, 2011 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' health, training camp locales and a fight.
- Earl Bennett suffered a concussion on Saturday. It's the latest in a big old pile of injuries. (ESPN Chicago)
- Do you like the Bears training in Bourbonnais? It appears they will stay at Olivet-Nazarene for years to come. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears have picked up some tall receivers in the past few years. This means the best match-up to watch in practice is the secondary vs. these "trees." (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Stephen Paea had a strong 2012. He is looking to build on it with even more playing time in 2013. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A bruising play between Martellus Bennett and Kelvin Hayden turned into a brawl at Friday's practice. Marc Trestman said it's a common training camp occurrence. (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations