Olin Kreutz sits on the bench during a preseason game against the Oakland Raiders at Soldier Field on August 21, 2010, in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Other teams might be in the running for Olin Kreutz. Back off, other teams! (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Some bizarre twists in the lockout talks. Warning: reading this might depress you. Make it to the end, because that's where you'll find a touch of optimism. (Yahoo! Sports)
- Earl Bennett appears to be wearing a tail in this picture. (Twitter)
- Though the NFL prohibits carrying weapons onto any of their properties -- which includes any stadiums owned by teams -- Lambeau Field is owned by the City of Green Bay, and concealed carry is legal in Wisconsin. There may be firepower in that cheesehead. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The excellent Inside the Playbook series looks at wide receivers routes, including some of the routes that Mike Martz calls for regularly. (National Football Post)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations