Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Other teams might be in the running for Olin Kreutz. Back off, other teams! (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Some bizarre twists in the lockout talks. Warning: reading this might depress you. Make it to the end, because that's where you'll find a touch of optimism. (Yahoo! Sports)
- Earl Bennett appears to be wearing a tail in this picture. (Twitter)
- Though the NFL prohibits carrying weapons onto any of their properties -- which includes any stadiums owned by teams -- Lambeau Field is owned by the City of Green Bay, and concealed carry is legal in Wisconsin. There may be firepower in that cheesehead. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The excellent Inside the Playbook series looks at wide receivers routes, including some of the routes that Mike Martz calls for regularly. (National Football Post)