Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily dose of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler spent Sunday morning in Naperville, doing a fun run for kids before heading to a group home for teenaged boys with troubled backgrounds. For the record, he did the one-mile run in just over 10 minutes, surrounded by kids the entire way. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- In addition to the 30 draft prospects the Bears have invited to Halas Hall over the past few months, they are allowed to invite local prospects to work out for coaches. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Would you like a chill-inducing flashback? How about Jim Cornelison singing the National Anthem before the Bears playoff win over the Seahawks? (Windy City Gridiron)
- Get ready to feel old: The majority of draft prospects were born in 1990. (ESPN NFC North blog)
- A side-by-side comparison of Derrek Sherrod and Tyron Smith, two tackle prospects who would look fantastic in navy and orange. (Yahoo! Sports)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations