Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the draft, Chicago's chance for a star turn, how the Bears planned to do the off-season before Jerry Angelo was let go, and a former player looks at bounties.
- Bears have seven players in mind for this weekend's draft. (Chicago Tribune)
- Take a look at how the NFC North and other teams close to the Bears are going to handle the first round. (CSN Chicago)
- Chicago looking to avoid players with injury risk. (Chicago Tribune)
- While it's unlikely, Phil Emery won't rule out the Bears starring on "Hard Knocks." (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bears exec Tim Ruskell said the Bears were planning on addressing the No. 1 wide receiver in the off-season. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Hunter Hillenmeyer takes a closer look at bountygate. (Chicago Side)